November 17, 2023
1:45 pm PSTRegister Today
• View a live surgical demonstration of the MyEllevate procedure.
• Learn how MyEllevate technology may be a good alternative to traditional face and/or neck lifts.
• Understand patient selection, pre-op preparation, steps of the procedure and post-care instructions.
• Attend virtually or in person (on-site attendance limited; please contact us at [email protected] to request in person attendance)
• For doctors and medical staff only; this is live surgery.
Dr. Gregory Mueller is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has practiced in Beverly Hills, California since 1998. He completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Southern California after completing a general surgery residency at the University of California-Irvine. Dr. Mueller is a native of Nebraska and is a graduate of the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Mueller is the creator of light guided-suture delivery for facial aesthetics and invented the illuminated device called the ICLED Surgical Suture System utilized to perform the MyEllevate procedure. He has authored several textbook chapters and peer reviewed papers. Dr. Mueller’s surgical and artistic skills coupled with his inventive mind, have established him as a leading plastic surgeon and innovator.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Keep your practice on top with the latest best-in-class offerings along with dedicated support and turnkey solutions when you partner with Cynosure.
To download free paper, fill out the form on the right