The Optimal Wavelength—Now Even Faster
The Apogee+ boasts higher power and speed, providing practitioners with up to 20 J/cm2 at an 18 mm spot size and 2 Hz.
The clinical proven 755 nm Alexandrite laser’s high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results make it a wavelength for excellent hair reduction, permanently reducing hair by an average of 79% after just three treatments.1
The 755 nm Alexandrite can also provide excellent clearance of epidermal pigment lesions, including age spots, sunspots, and freckles.
Quick, Effective Treatments
The Apogee + is built on the proven technology of the Apogee Aesthetic Workstation but provides high fluence with large spot sizes for deeper penetration, faster procedures, and optimal results.
Apogee’s variable spot sizes and pulse widths allow for complete customization of procedures based on client hair and skin type—for optimal outcome efficiency.
A System That Can Grow With Your Practice
Don’t be locked into a laser that can’t grow with you. As your practice develops and your treatments grow, you don’t want your system to be obsolete. The Apogee is easily upgradable to an Elite+ Aesthetic Workstation with a 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser.
Before & After
Events & Media
VIEW ALL WORKSHOPS
As a recognized industry leader, our technology — including Apogee technology — is strongly supported by clinical research.
- Bouzari N, Tabatabai H, Abbasi Z, Firooz A, Dowlati Y. Laser hair removal: comparison of long-pulsed Nd:YAG, long-pulsed alexandrite, and long-pulsed diode lasers. Dermatol Surg 2004;30(4 Pt 1):498-502.
- Garcia, C., et al. Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal is Safe for Fitzpatrick Skin Types IV-VI. Dermatol Surg. 2000;26:130-134.
- Lanigan, S.W. Incidence of side effects after laser hair removal. J Am Acad Dermatol 2003;49:882-6.
- Lloyd, J. R. and Mirkov, M. Long-Term Evaluation of the Long-Pulsed Alexandrite Laser for the Removal of Bikini Hair at Shortened Treatment Intervals. Dermatol Surg 2000;26:633–637.
- Kilmer, S, et al, Long term laser hair reduction efficacy: A Report on the Use of Long-Pulsed Alexandrite Lasers for Hair Reduction. Cynosure, Inc.
- Kilmer, S. Lloyd, J. Long term Alexandrite laser hair reduction efficacy. Lloyd Dermatology and Laser Center Whitepaper.