Deliver Results as Individual as Your Patients
A full-featured CO2 laser, Smartskin+ provides highly customizable, cost-effective skin resurfacing treatments for more even tone, smoother texture, and markedly reduced wrinkles.
Smartskin+ delivers with:
Highly Customizable Control Settings
Expertly control the four key parameters to provide the most customizable settings for the most customized results:
- Customizable up to 30W.
- Achieve the penetration, depth, and collateral thermal injury necessary for the clinical results you and your patient desire.
- High peak power first phase rapidly ablates the tissue to minimize erythema.
- Adjustable low power second phase optimizes the energy delivered for tissue coagulation and neocollagenesis.
- Adjust density to expertly control the amount of ablation delivered for the clinical results and downtime expectations you and your patient want.
- Select the number of pulses delivered to fine tune the depth of treatment without increasing power.
Advanced Scanner Handpiece
- Scanner-based control buttons lets the user easily adjust scan settings.
- A single handpiece provides simple, fast treatments without the need to change out multiple handpieces.
- An included smoke evacuator adapter makes single-handed operation possible.
- A sterilizable tip means no costly disposable.
Before & After
Smartskin gives you the versatility to perform light to aggressive treatment with a single laser. We can achieve 70 to 80% of the result we previously attained with ablative CO2 lasers, but with a much shorter recovery time and less likelihood of complications.Dr. Bruce Katz, MD, Juva Skin & Laser Center, New York, New York
Events & Media
Saturday, February 28, 2015 - Sunday, March 1, 2015
If you are planning to open a medical spa or incorporate medical aesthetics into your existing practice, you cannot… More
Saturday, March 28, 2015 - Sunday, March 29, 2015
If you are planning to open a medical spa or incorporate medical aesthetics into your existing practice, you cannot afford… More
Learn the latest laser techniques in facial cosmetic surgery that now utilize Smartlipo and SmartSkin CO2 together as, SmartLook, the… More
SmartLook utilizes SmartLipo to tighten facial tissue* from the inside, and then applies SmartSkin CO2 to resurface skin and treat… More
Join us as aesthetic industry leaders Dr. Deb Sarnoff and Dr. Bruce Katz discuss minimally invasive treatment approaches to rejuvenate… More
You’ll learn how to: Achieve beautiful skin from the inside out with two trusted Cynosure technologies – Smartlipo and Smartskin… More
As a recognized industry leader, Cynosure supports its technology with clinical research.
- Chapas, A.M., Brightman, L., Sukal, S., Hale, E., Daniel, D., Bernstein, L.J., Geronemus, R.G. Successful Treatment of Acneiform Scarring With CO2 Ablative Fractional Resurfacing. Lasers Surg Med. 2008;40:381–386.
- Ancona, D., Katz, B.E. A prospective study of the improvement in periorbital wrinkles and eyebrow elevation with a novel fraction CO2 laser – the fraction eyelift. J Drug Dermatol. 2010;9(1)16-21.
- Gold, M.H., Heath, A.D., Biron, J.A. Clinical evaluation of the SmartSkin fraction laser for the treatment of photodamage and acne scars. J Drug Dermatol. 2009;8(11).
- Alexiades-Armenakes, M., Sarnoff, D., Gotkin, R., Sadick, N. Multicenter clinical study and review of fractional ablative CO2 laser resurfacing for the treatment of rhytides, photoaging, scars, and striae. J Drug Dermatol. 2011;10(4)352-362.
- Alexiades-Armenakes, M., Dover, J.S., Arnde, K.A. The spectrum of laser skin resurfacing: nonablative, fractional, and ablative laser resurfacing. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;58:719-737.
- Goldberg, D.J., Weiss, R., Ataii, A., Zachary, C., Burns, J., Cassuto, D. Micro-Ablative Fractional Resurfacing: An Overview Of Fractional CO2. In: Mai Pham, Ed. Laser & light Technology. 2007.
- Sarnoff, D.S., Petti, C. SmartSkin CO2 Laser Skin Renewal Workstation Allows Customized Tx. In: Bob Kronemyer, Assoc. Ed. The Aesthetic Guide. Sept/Oct 2009.
- Katz, B. Cynosure’s Affirm CO2 Modernizes CO2 Treatments. In: Bob Kronemyer, Assoc. Ed. The Aesthetic Guide. Sept/Oct 2008.
- Sarnoff, D. SmartSkin: Laser Depth of Penetration. Case Study. Cynosure, Inc. 2011.