Terms and Conditions
Hearst X Cynosure
Potenza Treatment Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE THE LIKELIHOOD OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Hearst X Cynosure Potenza Treatment Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of participation in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
An entrant may only enter himself or herself. Employees of Cynosure, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: The Giveaway starts on April 3rd, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET and ends on May 17th, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway
3. How to Enter the Giveaway: No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve the likelihood of winning.
Eligible entrants may enter the Giveaway by (i) following @cynosurelasers on Instagram during the Entry Period; and (ii) complete all fields of the entry form on the designated landing page. (each, an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”).
All users who have completed an Entry will be entered for a chance to win.
Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and representatives and its respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) calls which are late, misdirected, unintelligible, garbled or incomplete, or receive a busy signal or are not recorded or cannot be completed for any reason; (d) late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible entries or postage-due mail; or (e) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Giveaway or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway, in which case all prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
4. Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period. If more than one (1) Entry is received from the same person only the first Entry received will be considered valid. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has attempted to enter or receive Entries using multiple identities, all of that person’s Entries may be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
5. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
6. Use of Entry and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Giveaway, the entrant represents and warrants that (a) he/she has permission to participate in the Giveaway; (b) Entry information becomes property of Sponsor and as such Sponsor may use, copy, publish and distribute entrant’s name, survey responses, photograph and/or likeness in connection with its current and/or future marketing, sales, advertising and/or investor relations activities without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and shall execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so; and (c) he/she agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Giveaway from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) and actions of any kind: (a) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes; and/or (b) resulting from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate, obscene or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, not in good taste or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
7. Drawing: On May 17th, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. EST, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying Entries submitted during the Entry Period and notified no later than May 17th, 2023 via direct message on Instagram at 5:00 p.m. EST. The winner will be eligible to receive a one Potenza treatment with a Cynosure, LLC provider. Sponsor will pay the provider directly once the winner is medically cleared and scheduled to receive treatment. In order to receive the prize, the winner must reside near a provider that offers a Cynosure, LLC Potenza treatment. Upon notification by Sponsor, the winner must provide Sponsor with his or her address. Sponsor will alert the winner if there is a practicing Cynosure, LLC Potenza treatment provider near him or her. The winner must receive treatment by July 1st, 2023 order for Sponsor to pay the provider up to $1,000.
All winners are potential winners pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. In no event will there be more than one (1) winner.
8. Notification and Requirements of the Potential Winners: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner must respond within 72 hours, or the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be chosen. The potential winners may also be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law) and assignment of rights within seven (7) days of the notification attempt or the potential winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor may select an alternate winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, time permitting. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable (or if winner is deemed ineligible) may also result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting.
If a potential winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in their state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign all necessary affidavits and releases.
9. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The prize has an ARV of $1,000. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any prize and are solely the potential winners’ responsibility.
All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each potential winner and reader. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of comparable or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are in Administrator and/or Sponsor’s sole discretion and all drawing decisions are final.
10. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: Cynosure, LLC, Attention: Liz Carruthers, Marketing Manager Social Partnerships. Vermont residents need not include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
11. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor/Administrator of this Giveaway is Cynosure, LLC, 5 Carlisle Road, Westford, MA 01886.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Any questions or complaints regarding this Giveaway shall be directed to Cynosure, LLC.
To download free paper, fill out the form on the right