December 16, 2022 10AM EDT (7:00AM PDT)
• View a live surgical demonstration of the MyEllevate procedure.
• Learn how MyEllevate technology may be a good alternative to traditional face and/or neck lifts.
• Understand patient selection, pre-op preparation, steps of the procedure and post-care instructions.
• Attend virtually or in person (on-site attendance limited; please contact us at [email protected] to request in person attendance)
• For doctors and medical staff only; this is live surgery.
Dr. DiBernardo is the Medical Director of New Jersey Plastic Surgery® in Montclair, past President of the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, and Past, National President of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation. He also serves on the Advisory Board to many of the leading skincare and injectable, and technology companies worldwide. He has appeared on numerous media shows including a regular on “The Doctors”, The Today Show, CNN and others Dr DiBernardo, has been in Practice for 30 years. As well as being a Plastic Surgeon, his artistic eye stems from being an accomplished award-winning Professional Fine Art Photographer (www.bdphotographics.com) . He blends analysis of form and shape to Aesthetic plastic surgery including hair transplantation, skin perfecting programs as well as minimally invasive and non surgical aesthetic options. He Directs our Clinical Research arm, New Jersey Clinical Research Center ( www.NJCRC.org), as a world leader in aesthetic energy device creation and development. We serve as training center for Doctors in aesthetics and take pride in our academic affiliation with the leading University of Pittsburgh Plastic Surgery Department.