Cynosure Elite - Hair Removal Laser - Laser Hair Removal Device
Cynosure's Elite Aesthetic Workstation is the most comprehensive laser hair removal system available today. Since it's designed for all skin types, you can treat the broadest range of clients. In addition, the system is optimized for effective treatment of facial and leg veins, as well as benign epidermal pigmented lesions.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Elite removes unwanted hair with unsurpassed efficacy and client comfort. That's because its revolutionary technology combines two optimal wavelengths in one system: the 755-nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser.
Since you can switch between wavelengths during a single procedure, you can select the most appropriate laser for any given hair or skin type. You can also perform multiple procedures on the same client during the same visit. As such, you won't have to compromise performance capabilities—and you won't have to purchase two separate laser hair removal systems to ensure both optimal results and client safety. What's more, you'll be able to administer treatments in significantly less time than with a single-wavelength product.
Easy, Safe, Effective And Fast
- The 755-nm wavelength has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for permanent hair reduction and pigmented lesion removal.
- The high-powered 1064-nm Nd:YAG is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on darker skin types and tanned skin. It is also the wavelength of choice for treatment of facial and leg veins—the most common form of vascular lesions.
- The Elite delivers high fluence from large spot sizes-ensuring deeper penetration, faster treatment sessions and optimal results.
- By enabling you to safely and effectively perform multiple applications, the Elite helps increase your client throughput—resulting in a more productive and profitable practice.
- Unlike equipment with predetermined parameters, the Elite includes a variety of spot sizes and adjustable pulse durations—allowing you to customize treatments to accommodate your clients' specific needs.