Powered by our proven MultiPlex™ technology, the Elite MPX delivers!Recognized as the most versatile platform today, the Elite MPX addresses hair removal on all skin types, treatment of pigmentation, redness, wrinkles, treatment of facial and leg veins, plus new integrated IPL for photofacials.
A Total Aesthetic Workstation
With the Elite MPX, you won’t have to compromise results by offering one wavelength that can only effectively treat a small range of skin types and conditions. That’s because its revolutionary technology sequentially combines gold standard wavelengths in one system: the 755 nm Alexandrite laser, 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser and new Intensed Pulsed Light.
- Permanent hair reduction on all skin types and tanned skin
- Facial and leg vein treatment
- Treatment of benign epidermal pigmented lesions
- Photo-aged skin
A full range of spot sizes and pulse durations combined with the blending of wavelengths, allows you to customize treatments.
MultiPlex™ dual wavelength technology
By sequentially emitting dual wavelengths, Elite MPX provides safer and more effective treatments than single-wavelength systems. Select wavelength combination (Alex/YAG, Yag/Alex) for customized treatments for all skin types. For your patients, that means greater satisfaction; for you, that means greater control.
Additional New Features
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
Cynosure’s new IPL has been designed to meet today’s most demanding aesthetic goals.
- Higher power
- 3 Interchangeable filters
- Integrated skin cooling
- Faster treatments
- Sun-damaged skin
- Pigmented lesions
- Diffuse redness, rosacea
Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Elite MPX’s completely redesigned GUI makes its operation simple & easy
- Touch-screen air cooling controls
- Easy software upgrades
Zimmer Integrated Cooling
- We’ve taken Zimmer’s SmartCool® proven air cooling technology and built it right in, saving space, increasing efficiency and making treatments easier than ever.
- This skin cooling system is exclusive to Cynosure it combines the best features of Zimmer technology into one compact module, making it best in class cooling.
18mm spot size
The new 18mm spot size gives you:
- More power in your hands
- 44% more treatment area per pulse*
- Less treatment time = More patient throughput = More revenue in your pocket
*As compared to standard 15mm spot sizes