A Healthier Looking Body—From Top to Bottom
Properly trained professionals—regardless of degree or specialty—are qualified to perform laser cellulite treatment with TriActive. Physicians can authorize more staff members to administer cellulite reduction and other LaserDermologySM applications while performing other procedures.
With regular maintenance treatments, your clients will attain firmer, smoother skin—and you’ll attain greater procedure frequency, client throughput and revenue opportunities.
TriActive uses an innovative and painless treatment suitable for all body and skin types:
- Comfortable mechanical massage/rhythmic aspiration distends the skin in various directions to enhance microcirculation—increasing skin elasticity and improving lymphatic drainage
- Six diode lasers penetrate tissue to stimulate fibroblasts for collagen production—yielding smoother, healthier looking skin
- Additional handpiece refreshes facial tissue and uncovers softer, more radiant skin for a younger looking appearance
- TriActive also features therapeutic massage functionality, for relief of muscle pain
- The system can be used in combination with other therapies to enhance the outcomes of surgical and non-surgical procedures, such as liposuction and dermal fillers
Before & After
“TriActive Cellulite Workstation is the only system that we use. It’s effective, it’s not expensive, the clients absolutely love it, the estheticians are having fun, and it’s a great revenue booster.”
Angela Caponi, COO, Juva Skin and Laser Center, New York, NY
Events & Media
AAD – American Academy of Dermatology - Denver, CO
Booth # 3527
WDS – Women’s Dermatologic Society - Denver, CO
Cynosure is a recognized industry leader whose technology is strongly supported by sophisticated peer-reviewed clinical research.
- Kathryn Frew, MD; Bruce Katz, MD. The Efficacy of a Diode Laser with Contact Cooling and Suction (TriActive System) in the Treatment of Cellulite. (Presented at the 13th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology.)
- Nicola Zerbinati; Raffaella Vergani; Baranara Beltrami. The TriActive System: a Simple and Efficacious Way of Combating Cellulite.
- Bob Kronemyer. TriActive Technology Enhances Cellulite Management. Aesthetic Buyers Guide. September/October 2003.