Temperature Profiling That Makes Sense
ThermaGuide provides temperature feedback to deliver the appropriate level of laser energy.
ThermaGuide allows you to achieve:
- Temperature monitoring at site of lasing for instant temperature feedback
- Precise and controlled body contouring
- Beneficial tissue retraction effects through soft tissue coagulation
- Safer clinical results with greater efficiency
Here’s how ThermaGuide’s temperature sensing works:
- The ThermaGuide cannula contains a sensor that measures tissue temperature.
- Smartlipo MPX, SmartLipo TriPlex, Cellulaze, and PrecisionTx workstations calculate average temperature and display it on their screens.
- Laser energy is delivered until the target temperature is reached, for a safer and more uniform treatment.
- Intuitive software allows you to select temperature settings to alert you to reduce the laser energy when subdermal temperatures exceed target temperature.
Cynosure’s revolutionary Smartlipo™ LaserBodySculpting™ platform is even more precise thanks to SmartSense™—an intelligent handpiece delivery system for Smartlipo™ and Cellulaze… More
Before & After
“ThermaGuide provides the practitioner the ability to accurately target specific tissue temperatures.”